He tagged me.
So, now, according to the rules, I have to write a meme about describing six strange facts about myself and then tagging six over people in their comment section of their own blogs.
At least it doesn't have to be something I haven't blogged about before.
OK, here goes...
6. I have a very mild version of a disorder called trichotillomania. Now, while this may sound like some crazy phobia, it's not. It is a disorder related to obsessive compulsive disorder that compels a person to pull out their own hair. I've written about it before here.
5. I am a bit of an insomniac. Since I wrote about this last night... Well, you get the idea.
4. I sleep on one side of my bed. Wrote about that one here.
3. I constantly add numbers I see in sequence until I come to a single digit. Let me give you an example. Let's say I saw a clock with, oh...let's say 8:27 on it. Well, I would add those digits together to get 17 (8+2+7=17), then I would add those digits together to get 8 (1+7=8). I have no idea why I do this, but I do. If I start to talk to people that aren't there, say like a roommate that doesn't exist, a little girl, and a government official, call someone.
2. I know the entire movie Casablanca by heart. In fact, I own the video, the DVD and the script. Although it was going to be a post some other time, the name of this blog actually comes from the following line in Casablanca:
Major Strasser: You give him credit for too much cleverness. My impression is that he's just another blundering American.1. I am a natural extrovert who had forced himself to become an introvert. Don't ask my why this happened. Honestly, it's about three different posts that I'm not really even ready to start writing. It will suffice to say this: I used to be the star, now I'm content to be behind the scenes.
Captain Renault: We musn't underestimate American blundering. I was with them when they blundered into Berlin in 1918.
Ok...so who to tag... I'll go with Neil, Liz, Sass, Tracy, Alecia...yeah, sorry, I can't come up with a sixth. Sorry guys...Kevin made me do it. Blame him... I have.